- Working with IDs, Classes, and Divisions.
- CSS Text Properties, Borders and Backgrounds
- Styling Images and Links
- CSS Display Properties
- Element Positioning Techniques for fully Responsive layouts
- Navigation Rules
- Page Elements
- Much More…
- JS Min, Max Functions
- Special Characters
- Math Functions
- Changing and Deleting Elements
- Conditional Statements
- Loops (For, For-In, While, Do-While)
Students will also have an opportunity to solidify their learning through exciting hands-on projects.
So, don’t wait another second. Enrol in this exciting new course today!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in adding dynamic client-side functions to Web Pages
- Beginner Web Developers looking to improve their Skills