Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel-[Udemy 100% OFF Free Course Coupon]- Freenger.com Udemy Paid Course for Free, 100% Free Daily Course Coupon updates on Freenger.com
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial Analysis and Financial analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm’s money related matters. This course addresses the topic of Financial analysis with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for finance managers, financial analysts from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial Ratios
- Gain solid understanding on Financial Analysis and the role of Financial Analyst using MS Excel
- Learn basics and advanced level Financial Accounting concepts that are required for Financial Analysis, specifically for job roles of Financial Analysts.
- Make Finance Dashboards required for Financial Analysis and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world financial problems
- Use pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the financial data and to do Financial Analysis for your organization
- Learn the commonly used financial formulas available in excel to calculate depreciation, loan-related calculations, NPV, IRR, etc., required for Financial Analysis
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Financial Analysis, Strategies & Models in Excel.
If you are a Finance manager, or a Financial Analyst or an executive, or a student who wants to learn Financial Analysis concepts and apply analytics techniques to real-world problems of the Finance business function, this course will give you a solid base for Financial Analysis by teaching you the most popular Financial analysis models and concepts of Financial Accounting and how to implement it them in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Financial models required for laying foundation of Financial Analysis
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing Financial Analysis models in MS Excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in each lecture of Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of HR analytics in this course. We have in-hand experience in Financial Analysis and MS Excel.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts like Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning on Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel.
What is covered in this course?
The analysis of data is not the main crux of analytics. It is the interpretation that helps provide insights after the application of analytical techniques that makes analytics such an important discipline. We have used the most popular analytics software tool which is MS Excel. This will aid the students who have no prior coding background to learn and implement analytics concepts to actually solve real-world problems of Financial Analysis and Financial Accounting.
Let me give you a brief overview of the course
- Part 1 – Introduction
In this section, we will learn about the course structure and the meaning of some key terms associated with Financial Analysis.
- Part 2 – Essential MS Excel formulas and using them to calculate Financial metrics
In this part, we will start with a tutorial on all the popular MS Excel formulas. Then we will see the implementation of these to calculate and automate the Financial metrics. We also discuss a separate case study where we use Excel to calculate the average cost of external and internal hiring.
- Part 3 – Visualization in Excel and Financial Dashboarding
In this part, we will begin with a tutorial on all the popular charts and graphs that can be drawn in MS Excel. Then we will see the implementation of these to create visualize Financial data. This is an important part of the course which help you grasp in-depth concepts of Financial Analysis in the later part of the course.
- Part 4 – Data summarization using Pivot tables
In this part, we will learn about several advanced topics in MS Excel such as Pivot tables, indirect functions, and also about data formatting. Then we will see the implementation of these to create beautiful summaries of Finance Data. This is one of the building blocks of Financial Analysis and one of the major responsibilities of a Financial Analyst.
- Part 5 – Basics of Machine Learning and Statistics
In this part, we introduce the students to the basics of statistics and ML, as nowadays Financial Analysis is getting integrated with these concepts. This part is for students who have no background understanding of ML and statistics concepts.
- Part 6 – Preprocessing Data for ML models
In this section, you will learn what actions you need to take step by step to get the data and then prepare it for analysis, these steps are very important. We start with understanding the importance of business knowledge then we will see how to do data exploration. We learn how to do uni-variate analysis and bivariate analysis then we cover topics like outlier treatment, missing value imputation, variable transformation, and correlation.
- Part 7 – Linear regression model for predicting metrics
This section starts with a simple linear regression and then covers multiple linear regression.
We have covered the basic theory behind each concept without getting too mathematical about it so that you understand where the concept is coming from and how it is important. But even if you don’t understand it, it will be okay as long as you learn how to run and interpret the result as taught in the practical lectures.
I am pretty confident that the course will give you the necessary knowledge on Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis using MS Excel and skill sets of a Financial Analyst to immediately see practical benefits in your workplace.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1 of this Financial Analysis course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Financial Analysis in a short span of time
- Financial Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills