The course covers the basics of the resistor, inductor and capacitor and their use in the electrical network. The course is useful to the engineers those who are preparing for the competitive examinations.
Even the course covers the examples on the energy storage elements and on the RC, RL and RLC series circuits.
The course has following lessons
2. Basics of Resistor
3. Basics of Inductor
4. Basics of Capacitor
6. Quiz : 10 Questions
7. About future courses on Electrical Network
This course is useful to the beginners to understand the basics of the energy storage elements.
If you are an electrical, electronics or Instrumentation engineer then you can enroll for this course with objective to clear basic fundamentals.
The course covers the basic examples and the applications of the concepts and useful for the competitive examination. Following are main highlights of this course
1. Covers the concepts of R, L and C
2. Discussion on the RC series circuit
3. Discussion on the RC parallel circuit
4. Discussion on the RL series circuit
5. Discussion on the RL parallel circuit
6. Discussion on the RLC series circuit
7. Discussion on the RLC parallel circuit
The concepts discussed learners can use to solve the network analysis questions.
Who this course is for:
- Students from electrical, electronics or instrumentation engineering.
- Engineers preparing for the competitive examinations.
- Engineers preparing for the GATE, ESE, ISRO, DRDO and other examinations