The Complete Course on How to Protect European Trademarks-[Udemy 100% OFF Free Course Coupon]- Freenger.com Udemy Paid Course for Free, 100% Free Daily Course Coupon updates on Freenger.com
Welcome to the “Complete course on how to protect European trademarks”.
This advanced course will help you to learn how to protect European trademarks. The reason why these trademarks are so important is that they cover the territory of the entire European Union and all of its 27 Member States. This means that you don’t need to protect a trademark in every one of these countries but only to register one EU trademark. In this way, you will save time and money.
Protection of a European trademark is really important if you want to do business in the EU, a market which is considered to be one of the biggest in the world with a population of almost 500 million people and an annual GDP of 15 trillion dollars, representing around 1/6 of the global economy.
Operating without a registered trademark in the EU could be risky because of the possible conflicts with already registered trademarks and the accompanying expensive and time-consuming legal proceedings.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU IMPORTANT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ABOUT THE WAY YOU CAN REGISTER EUROPEAN TRADEMARKS.
You will learn:
- What European trademarks are?
- Types and kinds of European trademarks.
- How does this protection arise?
- What are the requirements for protection?
- How and where you can apply for such trademarks?
- What is the registration process?
- For how long will this protection be valid?
- What will cost you to register a European trademark?
- And some rules on how to maintain this protection in the time.
Why choose this course?
- This course will help you to understand what is a European trademark and what can be protected;
- You will learn how to apply for an EU trademark and how much it will cost you;
- You will learn what is the registration process of European trademarks and how to avoid some negative results like trademark refusals or oppositions;
- You will learn how to maintain the protection of EU trademarks and how to avoid some pitfalls in that regard;
- You will learn what are the ways to enforce European trademark rights in case of infringements in the EU;
As a bonus, I will also include a full PDF document that covers, in a systematic way, the basic information related to the protection of European trademarks as well as some resources and web addresses to the European Intellectual Property Office and handy tools which are helpful for the registration of trademarks.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Ventislav or just Ventsi. I’ve been working in the field of intellectual property protection and management for more than 12 years. I’ve been involved in the registration of many European trademarks throughout the years working directly with the European Intellectual Property Office in Alicante, Spain. From that perspective, I’ve gained significant expertise and knowledge on how to deal successfully with the registration of such trademarks on the EU level.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Lifetime access to the course that covers the most essential aspects of registering European trademarks;
- Interactive screencast videos that give you a clear view of how to protect European trademarks;
- Practical tasks throughout the course will help you to put the knowledge that you will gain into practice;
- Guidance on common pitfalls and best practices regarding trademark registration in the European Union;
The materials available in this course are for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice or opinion. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. The aim of this course is to teach you how to register European trademarks, but not how to solve particular legal problems which can accompany this process; the latter requires in-depth legal knowledge and expertise. The opinions expressed at or through this course are the opinions of the individual author only. This course is not an official course provided by the European Intellectual Property Office mentioned in it.
Who this course is for:
- Wide range from small to large business owners
- Startup companies
- Entrepreneurs, founders, investors etc.
- Marketing and brand building agencies and experts
- Online businesses including Amazon sellers etc.
- Everyone with an interest in the field